WhatsApp Team Inbox (WATI) is the ultimate WhatsApp management tool for your business.
By providing the following key features, WATI enables your team to:
- Connect with customers in real-time without sharing devices or switching tools
- Access 2 Billion+ WhatsApp users
- Send broadcasts via WhatsApp to targeted customers
- Manage concurrent customer messages with a unified inbox
- Get data-driven insights
Please keep in mind that the APIs described in this doc complement the use of the WATI CRM user interface.
If you do not require a ready-to-use interface or want to build your customized solution, we recommend switching to our API gateway plan to gain complete access to the official Whatsapp APIs/webhooks. Reach out to us to change plans: [email protected].
The WATI navigation bar contains the following tabs:
- Dashboard: displays real-time statistical information.
- Broadcast: schedule, trigger and monitor broadcast template messages.
- Contacts: list of contacts and contact management (add, remove, update existing contacts).
- Team Inbox: collaboration on chats.
- Automation: Set up some keywords for a bot to auto-reply, and set up some rules to trigger template messages eg: non-office hours, expired, waiting, etc.
The WATI team delivers a group demo twice a week. Please feel free to attend them if you are looking to integrate WhatsApp/WATI with your own system using APIs and Webhooks.